Tuesday, December 2, 2014

#61 "Under the Sea"

So Sebastian tells Ariel that "the seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake". He tells her that there are plenty of things around her and that she should be happy where she is. All she would need to do so was to "look at the world around [her]".

Well with this week being Thanksgiving, I did just that. I am so grateful for the area I've been in, for the wonderful people I'm surrounded with, and for the many miracles I see on a daily basis.

At the same time, I just got a transfer call to Yokkaichi! I'll be companions with a half-trained Greenie (her companion is going home this transfer) so I will be training her, and I will still be an STL, but now for Yokkaichi zone! I'm just so so thrilled, that was my dream transfer call that I got. I've only heard amazing things about this area, so I can't wait to move!!

But...I'm going to miss Nagoya. It's been so fun to work here! I will really miss all the friends I've made.

Heavenly Father is sure funny, make it Thanksgiving the week that He makes me say goodbye! Gotta love Him!!