Thursday, July 3, 2014

#41 "Anyone Can Cook"

So the ride in the ambulance wasn't so bad, and I still feel kinda iffy, but I'm okay. JUST KIDDING. About the feeling iffy, but I did actually ride in an ambulance. Aoki's companion, Furukawa Shimai had hives that just kept spreading so we called an ambulance and got a ride to the emergency room. She got a shot, and she's doing much better, but she was told to avoid stress...That will be interesting with missionary life. 

If there's one thing I gained from the experience, it was a nickname; "Mamma Mia". Not very original, but I love ABBA so I can't complain. I got it because not everyone has a first-aid kit the size I do, and pulls it out to help take care of another sister. Haha poor Furukawa Shimai, I was covering her in itch-relief cream and wrapping it up with medical tape. We all laughed because she looked like a mummy, but at least this way she couldn't itch!! Every time I caught her itching I'd make her stop. Apparently this somehow all ties to motherhood. 

That and maybe because of all the four of us, when it's dinner time they all look at me and tell me they're hungry.... haha that's their cute way of saying please make me food. SO I make all the dinners. I'm not so good at cooking, but hey, "anyone can cook", right? Or maybe, like Linguine, I need a lot of practice until I can fake it, haha. 

Sorry this post is a little short, but I promise next week's will be better!