Wednesday, September 24, 2014

#52 "Open the gates and seize the day! Don't be afraid and don't delay!"

Hey YOU! You know the story! We'll tell the whole wide world this is Jesus territory! 

Haha sorry, sometimes those cheers get stuck in my head, but I just turn them Jesus-style and it makes missionary work a lot more fun!! 

Speaking of fun, my companion is fun! She likes to go OUT, all the TIME! But it is so good for me, because I like to be IN! But she says she wants to go out, and whenever she says that, I just feel like 'Yeah! Let's go!!' It's a very strange and new feeling, but I like laying down at night and feeling exhausted, knowing that we talked to so many people today, and invited as many as we could to hear our message about Christ. I love it! 

Recently we've gotten in the habit of picking a direction and biking for about 5 or so kilometers, visiting members out there, and talking to every single person that we can. It takes a while, to make sure we don't get lost, to find the members, to talk to every one we can, but I love it. We just wake up every day, energized and ready to go. 

It's amazing to me to think that I've come from being so tired and afraid to being energized and wanting to go. It reminds me of Newsies, when the boys on strike get tired, and one boy just starts singing;

"Open the gates and seize the day! Don't be afraid and don't delay!"

Sorry this one has been short, but I'll write you next week!